We are looking for an ETL Developer for our client in the Banking Sector.
You’ll join Operations Solutions who is responsible for delivering in-house development towards our Operations organisation. This covers both application development, integration with external/internal systems and reporting solutions, primarily based on our core system SimCorp Dimension. We work in close collaboration with our stakeholders in Backoffice, Compliance, Fund Accounting and you will have the full responsibility of design, development and test of scalable solutions from initial scoping to implementation and handover.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product owners, business stakeholders and your colleagues in the team to develop the right business solutions
- Being able to work in close collaboration with domain experts from both IT and business to understand business requirements and convert this into technical specifications is imperative.
- Building sound data solutions, which will be the foundation for internal consumption and reporting
- Full technical documentation and continuous handover to the team
Required skills and experience:
Ideally, you have been working in the financial industry for multiple years, which has given you good knowledge about investment products and developing solutions for finance professionals. You get motivated by working closely with subject matter experts and other developers in a flexible working environment. You are curious and take the initiative to understand business and our technical landscape.
Required technical skills include:
- Expert in Microsoft development tools such as C# / .NET and SSIS ETL tool
- Experience with Microservives and REST APIs
- Expert skills in data modelling, performance tuning and optimisation
- Experience with Bitbucket and GIT
- Experience with the full development life cycle
- Knowledge of container technology (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Experience with SimCorp Dimension data structures is considered a plus
Finally, you take responsibility and feel a strong ownership of your design and your solutions. You are an outgoing, service minded team member and possess good communication skills and a proficiency in written and oral English.