We are now looking for a Senior Android Software developers to drive our department Entertainment and Connected Services into the future.
We welcome you in our open culture. We promise you a lot of opportunities to grow and learn. We are a great team with competent and easy-to-talk to colleagues. If you are keen in developing Android – this is your place! Our Android based apps and service are market-leading and we use bleeding-edge technologies in our daily work. We team up with Google and other big players and we grow rapidly – there are a lot of opportunities for you to learn and self-develop. Our area is fast, furious and fun!
This is waiting for you:
- You will work with Android development in Java and Kotlin to develop new features in all our apps (entertainment, multimedia, driver coaching apps as well as fleet management apps such as Dynafleet)
- You will be part of the biggest digital transformation in the automotive industry
- You can work with the most modern expert SW practices such as Scrum hybrid XP (practices like pair programming, code review, test-driven)
- You will be a part of an open-minded, easy-to-talk-to Android team
- You will have a lot of opportunities to grow
We are looking for a colleague who has proven experience as an Android software developer. You will fit well if you are a social, trustful and committed person who can explain complex technical aspects (verbally and in documentation). You need to have a true can do attitude together with a strong quality focus. Additionally, it is expected that you have a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set for your team. Besides, the wanted profile includes that you have the ability to work under demanding conditions and to create a successful working climate in these situations. This includes that you have excellent prioritization skills and the ability to eliminate roadblocks. Lastly, if you have a strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams – you are our perfect match.
Requirements & qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of experience from Android SW development and good understanding of commonly used Android design patterns
- Knowledge in working with production quality software and tools such as Git, Jenkins, Jira, Artifactory as well as Android Testing Frameworks such as Espresso and UI Automator