We are looking for a Training Manager who will play a key role in ensuring that the program will meet defined objectives on time and on budget by ensuring employee commitment. The Training Manager will focus on the end user training preparation, organize the trainer and end user training.
The primary responsibility will be leading the training stream of the program within Organizational Change Management. The training manager will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed. The training manager will also provide direct guidance and support to Change Agents, Subject Matter Experts and trainers as they help their organization through transitions. You have several years of experience working as a Project Manager, Training within ERP context for a roll out within retail is a merit.
Being able to master both Swedish and English in speech and writing is a requirement.
- Responsible for applying the training process and tools to create a strategy to plan and administrate the end user training.
- Support the planning, development, delivery and management of training.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Consult and coach project teams.
- Close collaboration with Program Management, Change Manager, Project Managers and line of Business.
- Have a business and customer-oriented mindset and are skilful in managing many stakeholders.
- Proven track record of Project Management in larger Programs.
- Proven track record of Training administration for large roll outs within Retail.
- A solid understanding of Training within ERP context.
- An understanding of Enable Now is a merit
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts