As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work operationally with all parts of the recruitment process, e.g., create requirement profiles, create, and publish advertisements, conduct telephone interviews, search, manage applications and selection in ATS, participate in job interviews, reporting/tracking KPI, referral- and recruitment administration.
You will be part of a Talent Acquisition Team and will together with the team set and drive the plan including all the activities that are needed to achieve the team’s goal. The team is working in an agile context, and you will take part in ceremonies like daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retros etc.
To succeed in this role, you must have a very strong background in recruiting within Finance area to large international companies. We want you to have good experience in all parts of the recruitment process. You work independently at a high speed in a changing environment with several recruitments in parallel. You are confident in yourself and accustomed to working with experienced managers. You ensure that the diversity perspective and inclusiveness are natural parts of the process.
We see that you are self-driven, structured, accurate and used to handle many recruitments at the same time. You are professional, communicative, flexible, service-minded and business minded. You contribute to the team with ideas and have a helpful positive attitude. You are updated on the Financial talent landscape on a global market.
The person we are looking for should have experience and good knowledge of the following
- Must have great experience in recruiting / searching for candidates to large international companies
- Must have great experience in recruiting & searching for finance and accounting profiles such as Finance Manager, Finance/Business Analyst, Accounting Process Owners, Business Experts etc.
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media recruitment strategies
- Experience of working in a scaling tech organization where efficient recruitment processes and evaluation steps are crucial
- Good stakeholder management skills and partner with hiring managers to understand the specific hiring needs
- Master fluent English in speech and writing
- Ability to manage multiple recruitments at once and to meet deadlines
- Merit to have experience in Agile way of working
- Preferred accounting/economics university degree