As a Software Engineer you are responsible for the entire software life cycle – design, development, test, release and maintenance and translates business needs into working software. Regardless of area, tools or languages, a software engineer builds and configures solutions that are easy to maintain and change, enabling a constant delivery pace to be kept indefinitely. This is achieved through continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, with extensive use of automation.
The Software Engineer believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. We believe that you are a focused on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability. Delivering exceptional customer and business results.
Requirements, both competence and tools:
- Senior Android developer
- Proven software development experience of 4+ years in Android. Expert knowledge in the ability to use the android studio and the tools in it.
- Expertise in java and kotlin is a must. Similarly, Proficient knowledge in Swift programming language for iOS is a huge plus.
- Expert knowledge of Java script or UI5 or react native is a huge plus.
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Proven working experience in Android app development and have published at least two original app to play store and Appstore.
- Experience with Android SDK and up to date with the latest versions of the OS.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, OData
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, integrating barcode scanners in the applications both in native and hybrid way is a huge plus.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge on the MDM (Mobile device Management) solutions is a huge plus
- Experience with agile development.
- Experience with retail business
- Experience with Customer Care related development
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills. Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision with unwavering curiosity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments