We are now searching for Software Architects and Developer to a new exciting technical area CloudRAN.
Cloud RAN (Radio Access Network) is a cloud-native software solution handling compute functionality in the RAN. It will add more versatility to network buildouts to address a variety of 5G use cases.
The project establishes and build different infrastructures (storage, compute, networking) in a high grade Data Center for cloud native development, centering around providing Kubernetes cluster. Each separate infrastructure is configured and used for test and validating different solutions and components. Handling the setup is very focus on automation to minimize risk for errors and to enable reusability of configurations.
- Network understanding and experience with IP network configuration
- Experienced with DevOps mindset and this way of working
- Knowledge of Server infrastructure
- Scripted handling of OS installation on servers (Linux, KVM, etc)
- Experience in remote operations of infrastructure setup (servers, network, switches)
- Able to investigate and troubleshooter network traffic
- Skilled on scripting and automation of tasks (Ansible, Python,etc)
- Kubernetes distributions, e.g. RedHat Openshift, Docker
- Baremetal as a service, Ironic for provisioning
- System bring up (PXE, DHCP, IPMI) and configuration management (e.g. Ansible, Puppet)
- Storage e.g. CEPH, Cortex, etc
- Cloud native monitoring and observability (e.g. Prometheus, Loki, Jaeger, OpenTelemetry, Grafana, etc)
Areas of expertise
- Understanding or experience within Kubernetes ecosystem
- Experience with virtualization and cloud based solutions
- Experience handling Kubernetes based solutions
- Languages/ English (Advanced)