In this role you will taking a leading role in the recruitment stream, you will be working together with the International Recruitment team and several project members from different disciplines like IT, security, HR, Communications etc.
We are currently in the middle of a tender process to select a new ATS, next phases will be about the design, change and implementation of the new system. We are looking for the right project lead.
The focus is to implement an end to end global recruitment system with a smooth connection to the hiring and onboarding process. You will provide project management and project services throughout all activities of the service delivery, focusing on:
- Recruitment process (for different target groups) and all connected processes
- IT integrations
- HR process integrations (starting from position management towards the ATS, and from the ATS to Core HR systems)
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage all project requirements and review all project costs and ensure compliance to all timeframes and prepare appropriate presentations for all stakeholders.
- Manage all project goals and ensure achievement of all deliverables.
- Prepare project plans in coordination with the team and ensure follow up and continuation.
- Secure model for work arounds based on agreed business requirements
- Secure model for interim solutions (due to delayed processes and/or IT interfaces)
- (help to) Develop user and stakeholder communication
- Impact analysis and problem solving for (last minute) pre & post Go Live topics
- Overall balancing of triangle (1) business/customer impact – (2) service continuity – (3) T&T needs.
- Manage legal compliance, with special emphasis on National Security Information in Sweden.
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree
- Track record in HR Project Management
- A solid understanding of key processes and activities within HR (in specific recruitment)
- Experience with change and guiding an (international) organization with change is a plus
- Stakeholder manager & strong eye for business customer needs
- Highly analytical in problem definition, fast in coming to solutions and pragmatic when implementing.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal and excellent active listening skills
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations