Our client is looking for 2 Engineers within Macine Learning for this exciting project – to create an outfit recommender!
- Pairing with Data Scientists, develop machine learning software product including but not limited to explore large data set, try out new algorithms, feature engineering, test and evaluate model output, deploy the solution for production usage and also scale out to the comprehensive fashion network
- Design, develop and maintain the large-scale data infrastructure required for the machine learning projects
- Leverage on understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof code
- Develop tool and framework to address common needs in machine learning project like model traceability, feature reuse, A/B test, etc.
- Work in cross-functional agile team of highly skilled engineers, data scientists, business stakeholders to build the AI ecosystem
- Python 3+
- Have a degree within software engineering or similar field (e.g. computer science and programming) and a strong will to continuously develop your engineering skillset
- Are a hands-on person, love coding as much as breathing and would like to deploy software engineering practice into machine learning projects.
- Have at least 4+ years of working experience in developing machine learning products
- Have 1+ years working experience with deep learning
- Have experience with handling high volume heterogeneous data (both batch and stream) and good understanding about data storage and data structure would be a big plus
- Have experience in agile environment, team collaboration, data-driven development, reliable and responsible experimentation
- Pytorch and GDL