- In this role the main responsibility is setting up production pipelines for ML models, by following and improving reference architecture and best practices in the AI domain.
- With your experience you would be expected to help the team in decisions and discussions around our team’s pipelines, infrastructure, architecture, performance optimization.
- Our team consists of Data Scientists, Data Analysts, Data Engineers and Machine Learning Engineers and we believe we all should be a part of how we drive the most value of our product. You will be a valuable team member where your focus will be design, develop and maintain the large-scale data infrastructure required for the machine learning projects
- Leverage on understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof code
- Work in cross-functional agile team of highly skilled engineers, data scientists, business stakeholders to build the AI ecosystem within H&M
- Have a degree within software engineering or similar field (e.g. computer science and programming) and a strong will to continuously develop your engineering skillset
- Python, spark, azure cloud experience
- Recommender system experience will be highly meriting
- Are a hands-on person, love coding as much as breathing and would like to deploy software engineering practice into machine learning projects
- have 4+ years working experience in developing machine learning products
- have experience with handling high volume heterogeneous data and good understanding about data storage and data structure would be a big plus
- As we work in a highly ambiguous area, we should always evaluate our path forward, and for this to happen we believe you should be humble yet decision oriented.
- have experience in agile environment, team collaboration, data-driven development, reliable and responsible experimentation
Required language skills: