Our cient within the retail industry is now looking for a senior Java Developer to join their ITS/E-invoicing team. You will be an important member in the in their TS/E-invoicing development team and the product Inbound Invoice Management.
Within the product Inbound Invoice management, one part of the Finance and Corporate Support Functions product area, this client within the retail industry is now looking for a developer in Java for their Intercompany Trading and E-invoicing systems to join the ITS/E-invoicing development team.
The Intercompany Trading System (ITS) is a developed; web-based system built on the JEE platform. The system is used for registration and booking of external and internal commercial invoices. It is a system that combines advanced business logic with equally advanced technical functions. Development of ITS is done in close collaboration with the business. Changes or smaller projects will often start when this client enters a new country or because of other strategic decisions. The E-invoicing system is also a system which is developed by the client themselves, which makes it possible for our external suppliers to create electronical invoices directed to this client organisation through the Supplier Portal of this client and the ITS system.
Finance and Corporate Support Functions supports the supporting business areas within this clients organisation: Controlling, Finance & Accounting, Interior, Visual and HR.
- As a developer your main tasks will responsible for the maintenance and development of business logic and technical functions.
- Error correction, simplification and improvement of the systems and its documentation.
- Contribute to the development of architectural solutions for mainly the ITS system.
- Upgrades and improvements of the systems and the development environments.
- Technical support and incident work of primarily ITS.
- You are an experienced developer with approximately 5 years or more experience of development in the Java environment within JEE for example EJB3 or JMS
- You have experience cloud solution and working in a cloud environment.
- It is qualifying if you have knowledge and/or experience of:
- Relational databases, SQL (Oracle)
- IntelliJ or Eclipse
- JBoss Application Server
- Ant or Maven
- You have a solution and service oriented and positive approach to your work.
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications.
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors.
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments.
- You have excellent communication and documentation skills in English.