Our products within Infra Platform Engineering area have a joint mission to release the power of the product teams in Business Tech by providing cutting edge technology solutions, platforms and services, and also by guiding and supporting in DevOps practices and modern ways of working. Competence areas covered in within the area are WAN, LAN, WiFi and Network Management and security.
We embrace cloud services, API’s and automation and want to be more data driven, utilize machine learning and leverage economy of scale where it is beneficial for the group.
Values that we embrace in our daily work are essential and we learn and listen to each other to make sure that we deliver business value, learn new things in a positive and open-minded environment.
Mission within the team is to deliver an intelligent, innovative and trusted network with business aligned availability, being an enabler for H&M digitalization journey to deliver great user experience.
Within the trusted area are we now looking a senior Network Security person that are well aware of technologies such as micro segmentation, WAN and Network Security solutions.
- Participate in design work for new solutions supporting business initiatives and strategic initiatives that requiring new functions and services
- Provide technical engineering and best practices concerning the overall Network, Network Security and segmentation in particular
- Being an advisor in designing, planning and implementing Network Security Infrastructure projects in the respective technology area
- Participate in assessing existing implementations, designing future state, and building transition plans for implementation of cloud security setups
- Take ownership and end to end responsibility for appointed solutions/functions
- Cooperate and coordinate with stakeholders and functions, having Network and Network Security as an essential part of their delivery towards our business units
- Ensure that network solutions are aligned with the overall target architecture and network architecture roadmap
- Be responsible to keep Network Security setups documented and ensure that the required knowledge is available for other teams and operations
- Constant improvement of the solutions (automation, upgrades, LCM, etc.)
- Striving for cost efficiency and automation based on trends and new technologies
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, making recommendations as needed to help our company develop and deliver cloud future state architectures and roadmaps
- Several years of experience of global IT and network environments covering routing, switching, Segmentation (including micro segmentation), SDWAN, MP-BGP, Ethernet QoS, DMVPN, VPLS etc
- Experience and excellent understanding of Network Security products (IPS, proxy, firewall, reverse-proxy, load balancing, VPN)
- Experience and understanding of developing and managing/operating (DevOps) Network Security solutions
- Experience of Network design and Network architecture including Network Security
- Experience of high, and low-level design work
- Understanding of Network automation and programming (e.g. Python)
- Understanding of working with APIs and system integrations
- Understanding of cloud, cloud connectivity and security
- Experience from network (and network security) delivery and operations from either telecoms or large information technology companies
- Understanding of compliance auditing (e.g. PCI-DSS)
- Cisco DevNet certification is a plus
- Preferably CCNP and/or CCDP certified or similar
- Basic understanding of Agile methodologies
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
- A true team player
- Active learning
- Energetic, have forward thinking and push for innovation
- You are skilled at working in tandem with a team of engineers, or alone as required
- Forward thinking and push for innovation
- Strong communication skills enabling you to liaise between multiple departments
- Manage multiple tasks and project
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English