Main responsibilities are to manage test objects (mainly engines), to keep the specification updated. You also manage performance prototype library and investigate possible production parts and “left-over prototypes” from earlier projects that might be re-used or that could be used (turbo charger specifications, injectors etc.). You will also identify preparation of parts above and that standard preparation for ordered prototypes is performed.
Other key aspects in your job
- Manage EATS-frames and exhaust piping including keeping them up-to-date
- Identify and secure needed wiring harness updates/rebuilds, adapters, etc.
- Secure ordered test software to be delivered in time
- Handle and secure prototype storage after test
- Support test engineers with rebuilds Team player who has very good communication and collaboration skills. We also believe you are structured, creative and hands-on as this job involves planning, thinking new and taking action to drive ideas to deliveries.
- Technical education
- Experience from product development within automotive industry
- Good understanding of heavy-duty diesel engines, EATS and hybrid systems
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- C/CE driver license is a plus