SPIS is an old ERP legacy application used by our company connected to the dealer solutions for order intake, logistics & warehouse steering & invoicing. The project aims on decommissioning SPIS during 2021 due to resource retirement plans & supportability & maintainability features.
Currently project is moving forward DCG (Development and Commitment Gate) and we need a test manager to continue the test management work. The targeted to be solution are a combination of mainframe solution (RHELP) for the logistics & warehousing part and SAP (PartsLinQ) for the order management and invoicing part, supported by a Planning Solution to be delivered another project; E2E Planning project (major dependency). 73 other surround applications are affected and will need to be included in the Test Management effort.
Related to test management you will be responsible to:
- Create a test plan with input from IT & business resources
- Support IT & the business in creating test scripts & testcases
- Help identifying data sets
- Coordinate & drive towards test execution & test conclusion of identified testcases
- Help to create the test environments stable & consistent
- Reporting test results
- Training in HPQC for testers might be needed The test management role is considered crucial in bringing his assignment to a success as we will impact the dealerships directly in case of incidents & malfunctions. Experience in IT infrastructure knowledge & setting up test environments are a plus. Top risks we see today in the project are Integration, Test Management and Resources.
We are looking for a test manager with following personality skills:
- Pro-active & Chasing people for results
- Pragmatic approach & hands on mentality
- Able to set goals on your own a drive towards them
- Eager to learn
- Political Savvy
- Feel comfortable in a combination of waterfall and agile methods
- Able to cope with cultural differences. Additional skills
- Business Validation Test/ UVT
- Database Test