You will work with activities connected to both our vehicle administrator and truck uptime owner roles. You will work closely with the truck & fleet team in matching and securing test vehicles according to the needs of the technology product and the product streams testing activities.
Other activities are also:
Secure preventive maintenance of the trucks and trailers in the fleet including securing that the vehicles and trailers are fulfilling national road regulations.
Support for the following activities connected to the test fleet:
- Registration and certificates of new trucks with the authorities
- Leasing of trucks and trailers
- Contact with transport authorities within EU regarding exemption applications
- Securing fuel cards (gas, electricity & diesel) toll payments and green cards within EU and handling financial errands connected to the test fleet.
- Information connected to vehicle and road regulations within EU
Support the organization with vehicle and application knowledge
Lead and control the vehicle uptime:
- Manage corrective Maintenance: if unplanned stop occurs during verification & validation, secure workshop resources, parts, SW and fault tracing needed to start the test again.
- Responsible for vehicle logistics to support V&V plans (for example towing and transports)
Experience & knowledge:
- +3 years of technical work in relevant areas
- Extensive truck product know-how and experience regarding complete vehicle (detailed knowledge of powertrain, electrical, chassi, cab, connected systems in the product)
- Experienced in working and understanding product variants connected to trucks
- Experienced working with systems such as Protus, Protom, BOSS, VDA, KOLA, EBD, Gloria, Impact
- Experienced in planning and coordination
- Driver license, Truck and trailer (CE)
- Organized and structured
- Customer oriented, focus on supporting the internal customer request and questions to prevent issues to occur during planned complete vehicle verification or validation activities.
- Multifaced, has the ability to balance multiple projects and request simultaneously
- Service minded and with a positive attitude
- Team player and sees the advantages to work close in a diverse team
- Flexible, comfortable with unanticipated changes of direction or approach