Our mobile app revolutionized the industry and every day we make life less complicated for hundreds of thousands of people by giving them remote access to the car from the comfort of their couch. With the app you can for instance start, heat and prepare the car for your trip by sending your destination to the car, either from your phone, tablet or your watch.
You will thrive as part of a cross functional agile team and develop a mobile app and supporting systems needed for the entire feature to work.
- Design, develop and maintain test for the application for phones, tablets and watches.
- Engage with the rest of the team and actively pull tasks from the backlog
- Write and maintain automated tests
- Vehicle Testing and Analysis
- Coaching the team in test activities
- Keep an open mind, show interest in all parts of the solution.
- Follow technical trends and raise innovative new features
• BSc degree in a computer related field or equivalent work experience as an embedded sortware tester
• Experience in test automation
• CI/CD experience
• Excellent English, both verbally and written
- Embedded development experience
- Mobile app development experience
- Experience in agile tools such as Jira, Git and Jenkins
- Good knowledge of BLE technology
- Passion for new technologies, software test and creating great user experiences
- Willing to take up the task that is most important for the team to progress
- A positive and easy-going mindset