Software Test Engineer in the ART Core System Components. The VCU1 and CEM teams are responsible for development and integration of application SW for Central Electronic Module (CEM), and Vehicle Computational Module (VCU1). The responsibility also includes Software and Diagnostic requirement specifications for these ECU’s. Central Electronic Module is a master ECU with many bus systems and high level of electrical interfaces, containing vital functionality such as Vehicle Mode Management, Energy Management, Exterior Light, Locking and Visibility. Vehicle Computational Module is a multi-functional unit that contains AUTOSAR based SW components developed at Volvo Cars and by external supplier. We are looking for a Software Integrator to strengthen our team.
You will primarily work with SW deliveries and existing build environments. The work as a Software Integrator includes many different task e.g. SW delivery, maintenance of build environments, development of new support tools and quality assurance tools.
- SW deliveries
- Maintain the build environments
- Design and develop support tools and quality assurance tools
- Responsible for issue and change management on the build environment
- Secure that the SW are ready in time, updated and released
- Discuss technical solutions with supplier and the internal team
- Support investigations and task force activities Required qualifications:
- B.Sc. grade within Electrical, Computer, Engineering Physics or equivalent level of education
- Programming skills in C, C++ and python
- Knowledge in AUTOSAR
- Knowledge in Automotive