Engineer with Analysis & Verification Competence to LIDAR Sensor Team
In our department within Safe Vehicle Automation we are around 120 ambitious and highly skilled engineers creating tomorrow’s platform solutions for our active safety and self-driving vehicles. Our Agile Release Train (ART) Autonomous Drive & Advanced Driver Assistance System Platform develops the complete sensor and software platform for functions such as collision avoidance, automatic parking, autonomous driving. Included in our responsibility is design and verification of state-of-the-art LIDARs, ultrasonic sensors, cameras and radars.
We are now looking for an engineer with experience from Analysis & Verification (A&V) Engineering to our LIDAR team. The team’s mission is to secure the delivery and quality of LiDAR sensors into our cars. In our agile teams you should also be flexible to broaden your experience and contributions to system-, software- or hardware engineering.
Do you fit the profile?
- We want a curious and open-minded team player to be part of our agile development team, someone who is skilled within sensor and system verification.
- You will contribute with knowledge from A&V to a cross functional team. Typical A&V related tasks could be test case development, sensor performance data collection, sensor hardware testing (including in-vehicle testing), data analysis, test documentation as well as fault tracing. Our testing activities are carried out on rigs and on-road environment, and therefore a valid Swedish B driving licence is mandatory.
- You should be confident of using Matlab, Python and Vector tools for verifying automotive Ethernet and CAN. Additionally, knowledge from AUTOSAR and ISO26262 are relevant.
- To be the right person in this role we see that you have at minimum 3 years of experience within analysis and verification from the automotive sector or other relevant sectors. We expect that you have worked towards a production grade solution, and therefore we are interested to learn about the products in the market towards which you have contributed.
- Your academic background is a B.Sc. degree, or as meritorious, an M.Sc. degree, within Electrical, Engineering Physics, Mechatronics, Mathematics or equivalent level of education.
- As for your personal qualities, we see that you are a driven, methodical and resourceful team player who can deliver the “how” and “what” in dynamic multidisciplinary and multicultural environment. You thrive in managing complexity and bringing engineers together to make a difference in the product. Of course, you are also a good communicator, and have excellent English skills both verbally and in writing.