Experienced truck driver to the Vehicle Connectivity verification team
Vehicle Connectivity is expanding the system verification team with an experienced truck driver with some experience within SW verification.
You will work with in a KanBan team (scrum/KANBAN -mythology) that performs full system verification on both rigs (not necessarily your focus) and trucks for our Entertainment system. The trucks that you will drive will be in a status where basic functionality has been secured by lab/rig testing, but test in complete truck on road can be in early state. The daily work is a mix of driving yourself (or together with another test engineer), updating the truck with new software, troubleshooting various issues together with SW developers, creating/updating problem reports.
- Act as the verification teams “truck driving expert”
- Perform verification activities based on test cases, problem reports, agreements with stakeholder or exploratory on the trucks entertainment system
- Update truck software & configuration and related troubleshooting in this area
- Document issues found or resolved in JIRA
- Cooperate with other verification engineers in the team as well as SW developers, function owners and other stakeholders
- At least 5 years’ experience of driving trucks under development (C-drivers license)
- Interest in automotive entertainment systems or other Android based systems
- Experience from Automotive SW verification.
- Fluent in English
Meritorious knowledge or skills:
- Relevant education for performing Road Approval Test
- University degree in electronics / computer engineering or similar
- Experience of Volvo AB