Do you want to be part of a development team that has a big impact on Volvo’s CO2 and environmental footprint? We, Volvo Car Power Supply are involved in all projects from current models to future concepts. Now we need to find more persons to our agile teams. The person we are looking for will work together in an agile team, developing components and subsystems for Low and Medium Voltage Power Supply System, i.e. starter motors, alternators, B-ISG, DCDCs, batteries, battery sensors and involved SW for electric energy management, alternator/DCDC control for vehicles with system voltage below 60V. You will probably work with analysis and verification as initial focus in the team.
Your responsibilities will be to take part in all development activities of the team. We need to strengthen our ability within A&V, both HW & SW, so therefor we expect you to bring knowledge and experience from that area.
Primary Skills Required:
- Experience and good understanding within Automotive Power Supply.
- Ability to drive and develop within a scrum team.
- Measurement skills, both digital and analogue.
- Good knowledge about technologies and tools as CAN, LIN, Flexray, Canoe, Matlab, Elektra
- Driving license B
Additional Skills Preferred:
- ISTQB foundation Additional
- VCC experience as system test/verification/development engineer or similar from Automotive.
- Knowledge and interest in automated testing and development of automated tests.
- MsEE or BsEE or similar within El/automation/Physics
We are looking for a qualified, open, genuinely positive person that could contribute on many levels to a well performing and mature development team. A good personality might compensate for lack of experience.