We are looking for an engineer with strong experience within the field of test environment development with the task to design, develop, construct, and maintain HIL rigs, including both HW and SW. Our test environments will be a key enabler for increasing the stability and robustness for the new developed Platform, within Software & Electronic Platform (94000) organization – SWEP.
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to participate in the entire process from design of our SWEP rigs to fault tracing and maintenance when the rigs are up and running. Create technical specifications, be involved in the procurement process of required equipment, build up assemble and configure the test environment until it´s operational. Create health tests and regression tests and connect rigs to CI toolchain. Make sure that our SWEP rigs meet our own and other stakeholders test needs.
To be successful in this job we believe that you have good experience from development of HIL rigs. We believe you have good communication skills and ability to collaborate with different stakeholders. We believe you enjoy great teamwork, are proactive, creative, driven, and willing to share knowledge and take responsibility.
- B.Sc. grade within Electrical, Computer, Engineering Physics or equivalent lev el of education
- Worked with HIL rigs and automated test systems in Vector rigs
- Experience from automotive testing and fault tracing
- Experienced working with CANalyzer, CANoe and CAPL.
- Knowledge in protocols, Ethernet, Flex Ray, CAN and LIN
- Programming skills in C, C++, python
- Experience in automotive electrical architectures