Experienced Engineer with competence in function and system design
The Door Control, Locking & Alarm Team within Vehicle Platform Solution and ART Side & Roof, have the responsibility to develop the Locking, Alarm and different openings of the vehicle (such as windows, doors and tailgate) functions, systems and SW to provide the best customer user experience in our future vehicles.
We are looking for an engineer with +4 years of experience in function and system design to strengthen our team. You will work with existing and new functionality in current and upcoming car projects and electrical architectures.
You will use your experience and competence to develop, define and verify robust system designs and technical solutions and customer function behaviours.
It’s important that you are a structured, and self-motivated team player who will demonstrate contribution and collaboration.
We believe that you have:
- experience from advanced function- and system designs, systemization and modelling
- experience from requirement development and decomposing of requirements on different abstraction layers
- experience from systemization of safety critical functions and therefore knowledgeable in how to apply the standards ISO26262
- experience in tools as Electra, Car weaver
- experience in agile way of working
- experience in supplier communication
- MSc degree in Systems, control and mechatronics, Data Science, Computer engineering, Engineering Physics or equivalent from experience
- fluent in English, spoken and written
- HW design knowledge
- Functional design
- Use case understanding
- English in speak and writing
- Network building
- Keep track of many things at the same time
- Possibility to merge different opinions to a conclusion