In this role you will lead product development activities for Volvo Cars next generation platform broadcast, high precision positioning and V2X antennas. You will be a part of the Antenna system development team, responsible for distributed antennas and integrated antenna modules within the Volvo Car Group. The role involves a wide range of responsibilities, such as managing the development program activities (system design, analysis, and verification), relationships with development partners, product planning and monitoring.
You have leadership qualities and documented experience from automotive antenna, connectivity or electronics systems product development and good knowledge within the product area. Your main responsibilities will be to lead cross-functional, quality assured product solutions with respect to technology, cost, and functional properties. You will also have responsibility for controls, (support project management controls and technical program management related to economy and budget), and progress reporting of product development status corresponding to the product development plan. You are also responsible for common platform collaborations.
- Lead antenna systems product development within the area of Antennas and integrated antenna modules, base concept requirements, cost management and lead RFI/RFQ activities
- Manage development partners, in-house development, and validation activities
- M.Sc. degree in engineering, a B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience from product development withing the automotive industry or the consumer market
- Driver’s license
- Fluent in English
- You have a high level of energy, you are self-going, motivated team player
- You have excellent communication skills to match the demands of an international work environment
- You are flexible, creative, and like to find alternative solutions to solve upcoming problems