Our Agile Release Train are in a dynamic growth phase and looking for talents to join us in our journey into the future. We are developing technologies around SW deployment, vehicle platform services, start and electrical energy management as well as cyber security and communications.
What we do
Our mission is to develop and maintain Diagnostic capabilities around DoIP and External Tester connections to the ECU. We focus on the base software development for different vehicle architectures. The main delivery of this team includes Sub-system Design, Requirements Handling, Test Cases Development, Automation – scripts development and testing in CI, and System Testing.
In our work, we work agile (according to SAFe framework) with 12 weeks program increment.
- Learn and understand the business use-case and functional requirements
- Continue the development and model solutions/requirements for the function
- Develop strategies, target levels and reliable solutions/verification methods regarding the function.
- Develop software solution(s) according to functional requirements.
- Lead and coordinate the work to plan and follow up the integration of the function realization in close cooperation with all concerned during the projects
- Contribute in the team’s test activities and update of test methods, tools and processes
- Report and establish technical solutions
- Support fault tracing and/or troubleshooting activities
- Plan, prioritize and coordinate the work with the team members
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience as software design/architecture
- Knowledge of Tester and Client Connections, DoIP – 13400,CAN – 15765, Wake-up strategies, Vehicle Mode Management – ECU Activation and De-activation Sequence, Logical architecture of Client Connection, Routers – Edge node and Gateway module, CAN and DoIP message processing/State machine, External/Internal Tester Priority State Machine, Types – P2P, Eth LAN, WLAN, CAPL coding, CANoe, VIDA, DSA, ParallelDiag etc.
- Fluent communication in English, both speaking and writing
- Team Player
- Experience from system engineering
- Experience Software development (C/C++)
- Experience of Agile way of working
- Automation testing
- Valid European driver’s license B
- Positive mind-set
- Believes in the team strength
- Result and business oriented
- Cooperative, transparent and good communication skills