You will work with the latest technology in the telematics and connectivity area in which technologies evolve continually in order to meet customers’ future requirements.
The work is carried out in close cooperation with suppliers which means daily international contacts. You will be part of agile development team consists of both HW- and SW-engineers with great knowledge and experience in the area of Telematics. In order to be successful you will need a great deal of personal driving force and determination. Securing a broad cross-functional network within the organization is also crucial to be successful in the role.
- Main contact for software related issues towards suppliers, drive weekly software meetings.
- Review and summarizing releases.
- Communication/distribution of releases, internal and external.
- Deliver software to project and project execution.
- Release handling of software
- Document handling
- Report status of software
- First analysis of defects to pinpoint responsible team.
- Requirement handling
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Automation or equivalent
- Experience from SW development.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
- Ability to independently plan, manage and monitor your work towards a global goal.
- Passion for quality and cars.
- Excellent English skills, verbally and in writing
- Driver’s License B Personal qualities
- A team player with good communication skills
- Structured, accurate and used to summarize and present the status of your work.
- High drive for results in a structured way.
- Self-driven and reliable
- Positive attitude and innovative
- Open-minded and eager to learn new things
- Customer centric mind