The role will include both hands on safety work in the projects and the creation of development process so that it can be used in combination with a Functional Safety standard.
Work will consist of at least the following
- Facilitate and perform Hazard analysis
- Develop functional and technical safety concepts within the subsystems
- Participate in functional safety engineering activities for product development teams and develop technical work products.
- Document the Functional Safety activities and work products in Safety Case.
- Develop and integrate Functional Safety standards and industry common practices into corporate processes, e.g., Machinery directive, IEC 61508, etc.
- Provide work products for safety argumentation (i.e. traceability metrics, complexity measurement) and safety analysis (i.e. FTA, FMEA., Freedom of interferences).
- Strong interest in Functional safety in general
- Good knowledge in at least one of: IEC 61508, ISO-26262 or ISO-13849
- Knowledge about safety activities and deliveries according to, e.g., IEC61508, ISO 26262
- At least five years of work experience within the Functional safety area, preferably also with process development.
- Familiarity with Tier 1 and OEM functional safety process including FMEA, FTA, DIA, Safety validation etc.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
Nice to have
- Knowledge about system and function design for marine and industrial machines
- Knowledge of vessel and ship classification according to e.g., Lloyds Register and DNV
- Knowledge of Marine vessels (formal training as “sjöbefäl” and “maskinbefäl”)