Lead a defined and strategic area of technical expertise with high degree of autonomy, considering business and customer dimensions. Scope is global, strategic and long-term. Scope is not limited to specific product projects, work from a broader perspective. Deliveries consider entire lifecycle of development with active participation in feasibility and early concept investigations. Dependent on networking across the organization. Dependencies and networking include external collaboration and strategic partnership as well as participation in standardization committees and relevant national/ international organizations/forums. Develop acquired competence, as well as participate in business development. Develop and secure required competences within the company in a defined, top-critical and strategic technology area. Coach team members in architectural principles and strategies. Take an active part in the long term development of the complete system. Take part in defining solution intent for all aspects. Responsible to develop platform , system architecture and technical strategies and roadmaps. Lead continuous improvement actions. Coordinate system leader concept investigation and monitor the progress until the final delivery. Approve EE system related changes and endorse strategies for EE systems.
- M.Sc in Electronics, Data science, Software engineering, Mechatronics or similar
- Minimum 8 years of experience from system development design & development
- 6 – 8 years of experience from functional design & development
- Documented experience from working in an Agile development environment
- Documented experience from working with automotive products and applications
- Embedded system development
- Documented experience from Energy Storage System development
- Documented experience from electrical propulsion systems in battery electric vehicles
- Communicates effectively – Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization.
- Plans and aligns – Focuses on highest priorities and sets aside less critical tasks. Lays out a thorough schedule and steps for achieving objectives. Looks for obstacles and develops excellent contingency plans. Uses milestones to diligently track and manage the progress of the work.
- Demonstrated technical leadership
- Result oriented, challenging the current normal
- Fluent in English – verbal and written
- Ability to take decisions based upon facts and engineering judgement
- Engagement & inspire – drive for results and performance excellence in teams
- Confidence – believe in own ability to influence positive outcome ‘Drives for results and customer value
- Structured and creative
- Passionate about networking across all functions to achieve shared objectives