Lead the area of Product Cyber Security for BEV products. Scope is global, strategic and long-term. Scope is not limited to specific product projects, work from a broader perspective. Deliveries consider entire lifecycle of development with participation in early phases of the development cycle. Dependent on networking across the organization, as well as influencing the work in other sites. Coach team members in architectural principles and strategies. Steer exploration of alternatives to establish a system level solution. Secure competitive and timely system solutions for the application needs. Contribute to the implementation of platform strategies . Contribute to the development of technical roadmaps and system architecture roadmaps. Lead concept investigation with teams and take the concept for review and approval. Manage the interfaces and non-functional requirements within the scope of, for example, agile release train.
M.Sc in Electronics, Data science, Software engineering, Mechatronics or similar
Required competencies (mandatory):
- 8-10 years of experience from Embedded software development design & development
- 4-6 years of experience from Cybersecurity in automotive Industry
- Knowledge in ISO/SAE 21434/ UNECE R155
- Documented experience from working in an Agile development environment
- Embedded system development
- Experience from propulsion systems in battery electric vehicles
- Experience from traction voltage system/components
- Communicates effectively – Is effective in a variety of communication settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. Attentively listens to others. Adjusts to fit the audience and the message. Provides timely and helpful information to others across the organization.
- Plans and aligns: Focuses on highest priorities and sets aside less critical tasks. Lays out a thorough schedule and steps for achieving objectives. Looks for obstacles and develops excellent contingency plans. Uses milestones to diligently track and manage the progress of the work.
- Demonstrated technical leadership
- Result oriented, challenging the current normal
- Fluent in English – verbal and written
- Ability to take decisions based upon facts and engineering judgement
- Engagement & inspire – drive for results and performance excellence in teams
- Confidence – believe in own ability to influence positive outcome
- Drives for results and customer value
- Structured and creative
- Passionate about networking across all functions to achieve shared objectives