We are working in a cross-functional way from requirement, concept and design, to final verification and implementation in production.
We are currently in need of expansion in ESS functionality:
- Your task will be to define and follow up on functional requirements. This means coordinating system development from a functional perspective.
- You will be responsible for alignment both internally within Electromobility and with external stakeholders in the organization. This includes fulfilment of requirements related to vehicle performance, quality, safety, etc.
- You will be part of building up the competence around Function Safety and ISO 26262 in Energy Storage System.
- You will be a part of development of safety related function, system, hardware or software. Working with Hazard Analysis, Functional Safety Concept, Technical Safety Concept, FMEA, FS-QDPR compliance matrix and Safety Case.
We believe that to be successful in this position, you are a pragmatic team player that loves to develop System designs with the customer in focus. You have a broad knowledge and experience of both Electrical and Mechanical development and are used to express yourself within requirement specifications.
In order to do this we believe you have:
- 6 – 8 years of experience from Embedded software development design & development
- 6 – 8 years of experience from system design & development within Electrical Propulsion System
- Documented experience ISO-26262 / Functional safety for automotive products and applications
- Documented experience from Energy Storage Systems development
Other merits include:
- Experience of requirements and/or systems engineering
- Experience from working as FSM or FSE.