Lead a defined and strategic area of technical expertise with high degree of autonomy, considering business and customer dimensions. Scope is global, strategic and long-term. Scope is not limited to specific product projects, work from a broader perspective. Deliveries consider entire lifecycle of development with active participation in feasibility and early concept investigations. Dependent on networking across the organization. Dependencies and networking include external collaboration and strategic partnership. Develop acquired competence, as well as participate in business development. Develop and secure required competences within the company in a defined, top-critical and strategic technology area. Coach team members in architectural principles and strategies. Take an active part in the long term development of the complete system. Take part in defining solution intent for all aspects. Responsible to develop platform , system architecture and technical strategies and roadmaps. Lead continuous improvement actions. Coordinate concept investigation and monitor the progress until the final delivery. Approve EE system related changes and endorse strategies for EE systems.
We are looking for a Product Manager for our EE Infrastructure Services Agile Release Train. The train consists of 6 scrum teams in Gothenburg and Bangalore.
You will lead and secure that our agile train delivers products with a business and customer focus and in alignment with defined technology strategies. The EE Infrastructure Service train is responsible for logging, vehicle data, measurement & detection, vehicle interface SW and diagnostic. We deliver and maintain these solutions for all truck brands within AB Volvo.
We are working in a SAFe inspired set-up and are in the middle of the transition from projects to product streams. Therefor experience from agile ways of working is a must.
- Create backlog epics/capabilities and be the owner of some of them
- Maintain the train backlog
- Lead the prioritization of the backlog
- Facilitate backlog refinement sessions
- Together with the RTE lead our PI-plannings
- Secure that the backlog covers everything from research to maintenance
- Provide clear communication towards stakeholder
- Communicate the product strategies within the area
- Together with architects build our roadmap
- Drive scope discussions with stakeholders
- Coordinate with the PO’s to resolve team dependencies
- Ensure the quality of the product delivered by setting a clear Definition of Done together with the teams according to agreed architectural guidelines and policies
- Master of Science in electronics, data or similar
- Minimum 5 years of leadership experience as project manager, line manager or product manager/owner
- Previous experience from the EE system engineering area
- Previous experience of product ownership in an agile set-up
- Familiar with agile frameworks, methods and tools
We believe you are used to lead a team to a result. If you have a strong drive and energy level, this will be a job opportunity that fits you well. As a person we believe that you have customer focus, a service minded attitude and a result-oriented mindset. Excellent communication skills will be needed. Drive to improve yourself and the group both in people development and technology. The environment is dynamic, fast-paced and requires a positive go-getter attitude.