Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work with maintenance and support of new COTS applications that enables consumption of material information. In the “Material Information Management team” you get to join one of several cross-functional product teams, and work with continuously delivering new features and support of applications. You will join forces on exciting challenges ahead, such as setting up a new COTS system, both technically, infrastructure, process and support wise.
You will get to work with exciting challenges in an agile product team, focusing on delivering business value.
Our client see this as an assignment limited in time, staring in the first week in June and ending in December 2021. Their intension is to hire an employee who will take over the responsibility for the application after a knowledge transfer period. The installation and deployment of this COTS application will be done in close collaboration with business stakeholders and adjacent product teams. Therefore, they see a need for this individual to work in the office, once the Covid-19 situation allows for it.
You and your skills
You have 2 to 3 years of experience of maintenances and 3rd line support, preferably of COTS systems. It is important that you are passionate about what you do, have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices and to know about and care for sound engineering practices.
- You are passionate about service and technology.
- You are comfortable being part of a mixed team and passionate about solving problems and issues & are experienced working with agile software development methods like scrum and SAFe.
- You are experienced and comfortable to collaborate directly with end-users when setting up new functions and features.
- You are comfortable with modern cloud infrastructure deployed in Azure.
- You have experience working with system suppliers.