We are now looking for a System Architect to our autonomous drive and active safety function department.
Our current System Architect team consists of a number of highly skilled system engineers with deep technical knowledge combined with a strategic mindset, as well as proven leadership skills. The team work cross-our department and are responsible provide technical trade-offs concerning systems, functions, modules, components, interfaces and capability areas.
- You are a self-driven and proactive team player with high ambitions and a passion to share knowledge with others. You are curious, always eager to learn and innovative. You care about people and you like to take responsibility for getting things done.
- You have documented experience of system solution development within the domain active safety and/or autonomous drive. To succeed in the role, we believe that you need to have an experience from software architecture design in complex systems and that you probably have experience of C++ development within the domain. Your daily work will be dependent on knowledge of system safety according to ISO26262. Previous experience of performing e.g. hazard analysis work and requirement break-down is useful in the role.
- You probably have a M.Sc. degree or comparable experience.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Driver’s license (B) with adequate driving experience, is required.