This role is within our Global Online Digital team, which is using digital technologies to reinvent the experience of becoming a Volvo customer. You will be responsible for developing front-end software for consumer facing and internal products across more than 100 countries. We create the end-to-end experience for online sales/subscriptions of cars, global campaigns as well as frameworks for other parts of Volvo Cars.
You are a hands-on developer with back-end experience. You are experienced with agile development and a champion of software development best practices.
You and your skills
- You are experienced as a back-end software engineer. To succeed in this role, you need to have a minimum of 7 years of work experience developing applications.
- Very high proficiency in one of these languages: C# or Java
- Good knowledge in developing with at least two of these database technologies: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CosmosDB
- Good knowledge of at least two additional languages of: Python, Typescript, Go
- Deep experience in developing and documenting APIs
- Experience with Node.js
- Long experience in using one or more cloud providers like AWS or Azure
- Long experience in testing, including Unit, Integration and API/Domain testing.
- Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architectures
- Very good knowledge and understanding about Clean Code, SOLID principles
- Last but not least, share our passion for cars and developments in the auto industry.