We are dedicated to electrify our brand in a broad effort with Battery Electric Vehicles (BEVs) and Plug-In hybrids (PHEVs). At the engineering department Traction Battery Controls, we are responsible for design and delivery of the SW to Traction Battery systems for electrified vehicles.
Traction batteries are the enabler in the effort to electrify our vehicles. We develop the complete battery system in-house, meaning that you will be working with a broad range of tasks within many different engineering fields with all the skilled engineers within the Traction Battery ART.
You will be a part of the Release Team; whose main target is to develop and maintain SW for traction batteries.
As a SW Developer for Traction Battery Controls Release Team, you will develop an automated process for building and testing software which is constructed at Volvo Cars with model-based design and C/C++ code. We use Jenkins together with Git and Gerrit as the basis of our CI tool chain. This automated process will handle all the required steps for creating and delivering SW ready to be downloaded to our nice cars.
- Develop and maintain an automated process to assure software quality
- Maintain and update current scripts/tools to support an evolving software
- Evaluate and develop new tools to support developers
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Expertise working with C/C++ and Python
- Experience working with continuous integration tools
- Understanding of software development workflow and processes
- Good communication skills