Our team have the responsibility to develop the Locking, Alarm and different openings of the vehicle (such as windows, doors and tailgate) functions, systems and SW to provide the best customer user experience in our future vehicles. Together with the team you will develop and execute highly effective test systems/solutions and test cases for fast and robust SW development providing safe customer functions. You have a solid hands-on test experience within Automotive Electronics with system design and software knowledge. You have a strong passion for providing safe, reliable & quality system & software to our customers and cars. We see that you are skilled in automating test methods and work towards continuously integration (CI) chain for system and software verification It’s important that you are a structured, and self-motivated team player who will demonstrate contribution and collaboration. You want to be part of quality assure our deliveries by verification and validation in next generation premium cars.
As a senior Test engineer define test strategies and secure verification and validation of our system design and software for our functions in both vehicle and in an automated test environment. You will perform complex system behaviour analysis & solve complex problems with an analytical, systematic approach. In your work you need to be able to work in a structured way, have a clear communication and has easy to connect with stakeholders. You need to have the ability to balance expectations and needs for the test environments.
- Master of Science within electronics, mechatronics, software or similar
- Minimum 6 years of experience from verification of software and system design
- Experience in agile development
- Experience within automated verification of system design and software
- Experience within creating tool chain for verification e.g. CI
- Experience in creating test environments
- Experience from Automotive communication protocols
- Experience in Test automation tools e.g., Vector hardware & software
- Experience of working with CANoe, Jenkins and other test framework
- Experience in writing test cases in e.g Vector CAPL, C/C++
- Good communication skills in English (speech and writing)
- Driver`s license “B”, valid in EU
- Experience within verification of system safety standards e.g. ISO26262, SOTIF
- Experience within verification of cyber security standards
- Experience in Linux/QNX operating system is a merit
You have strong leadership skills for delegating tasks or directing the work of others. Keen attention to detail is important and you are highly organized – especially when planning out a complex verification with many components involved. You have ability to communicate and work well with others to ensure functionality in their design and be able to meet strict deadlines. You are a structured and self-motivated team player that will contribute and collaborate.