We are part of an agile product development organisation with SAFE as way of working. Complete Vehicle Diagnostics ART has the mission to ensure that customers’ vehicles are diagnosed accurately, reliably and fast.
We have self-empowered teams with highly skilled and motivated engineers creating solutions in the field of data analytics, C++ / java/python/CAPL, Continuous Integration, cloud application, Machine Learning and AI. Join us to become part of a new future within intelligent automotive.
Are you a passioned System Verification Engineer that like to be challenged and holds a desire to develop your skills, this might be the place for you to prosper! You will get the chance to work in an international agile team with leading-edge technology. Together we develop a technical area that is crucial for Volvo Cars continues success.
We believe that you have a M.Sc or B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with an inclination and passion for Test and Verification, focusing on telematics/cloud environment for data verification and DevOps
You possess excellent communication skills in English in both speaking and writing since you will be working in a very diverse surrounding.
You should have 5+ years’ experience in:
- Experience in Test and automation for telematics/cloud environment
- Experience in Programming languages such as Python/C/C++/Java
- Experience in verification and verification methods
- Experience in node and system verification
Following skills/experience are meritorious:
- Experience in working with HIL systems
- Creation of DVMs.
- System engineering
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge in vehicle Diagnostics such as UDS/ISO 14229
- Experience within Volvo Cars
- Experience working in Agile teams ( SAFE, Scrum )
- Valid European driver’s license B
- Certified by “International Software Testing Qualifications Board” (ISTQB)
On a personal level
- You are flexible and have excellent communication and documentation skills. You have a positive attitude and are a supportive person with a customer focused approach.
- You are eager to learn with a growth mindset and have a genuine interest in moving the testing process forward in a positive and driven way.
- You are experienced with agile development (SAFe).