Looking for a Senior Frontend Lead with strong focus in UX/UI design who wants to work with high skilled colleagues in an agile environment. WirelessCar develop cutting edge solutions and services to their customers and together with your team you are responsible for the entire lifecycle of your services.
WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. They are curious, believe in collaboration and are always open to new ideas on how they can make a difference. When you join their journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warm-hearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, to move into new technologies, to move in the organization and to work flexibly. Both internally and externally empowering smart, sustainable movement is their quest on their way to the destination.
Who are you?
If you are passionate in design, feel great ownership of the products you deliver and are willing to cater for the complete lifecycle of the product then you are the one they are looking for. In addition to be a part of a delivery, in this role you possess empowering leadership skills with a strong delivery focus by taking control and leading other Frontend Developers. Your responsibility areas will be to prioritise their backlog, coordinating and structuring the customer change requests. You also have the ability to work under demanding and changing conditions and being the Single Point of Contact for the Frontend Developers, on top off this you also having a strong sense of UX/UI design qualities where you will be engaged in different POC assignments.
- Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar relevant experience.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Wide experience from continuously changing design trends
- Experience Project management
- Team and Leadership skills
- Strong UX/UI design skills
- Understanding lifecycle of an enterprise-level project
- InDesign, InVision or similar UX tools
- Self-driven and curiosity in mindset
- Experience within branding
- Working Experience with SAFe Methodologies
- Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
- Frontend frameworks
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Agile Practices (TDD, pairing, BDD, CI, CD)
- Automotive design language
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Colour Science
- AWS S3 & Cloud front