We are taking on the next big step towards reaching a digital twin and are now looking for Senior Business Consultant to support the VCP area, within the Develop Products department in this exiting journey.
The task is within an initiative called Aligned Structures, which targets to reach a much higher levels of virtual trust on our 3D data and greatly improve the alignment between our virtual and physical product structures.
Some key tasks included in the position:
- Secure a balanced usage of OOTB functionalities, still safeguarding the engineering efficiency.
- Propose updates to the information architecture and allocation of information elements.
- Drive the brake down of needs into deliverables, with a strong focus on business value.
- Secure that the deliverables are documented in our tools
- Secure that the latest functionalities available in the tools are utilized efficiently
- Secure re-use of industry best practices where applicable
Who are we looking for?
- Successful applicants will have a broad understanding of usage of CAD & VPDM and PDM tools within product development in general and within the automotive industry in particular.
- Deep knowledge in, and previous experience from working with the documentation structures within PDM & VPDM is a must.
Key competencies for the position:
- Expert Knowledge in the fundamental VCP main tool – Windchill
- Experience from and knowledge of information architecture
- Experience from and knowledge of IT development in Process and IT projects.
- Experience from working in an agile delivery organization
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
As a person, you are driven, innovative and you have a strong customer focus and a service-minded attitude. You are curious and have a natural tendency to question how things are done. You have a great interest in IT tools and how they can be utilized to bring business value in the best possible way. You have the ability to deep dive in more than one area at a time and recognize dependencies and synergies. You enjoy teamwork, contribute with team spirit and you like taking responsibility, act with integrity and with a result-oriented mind set.