We are making bold digital visions come true. We aim to lead in the automotive world by creating a digital ecosystem built around making our customers’ lives less complicated. Now we are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking. Global Online Business are introducing a number of new Online business models in the market combining cars, financing, insurance, traditional services e.g. maintenance but also new convenience services such as pick-up and delivery and other connectivity services.
This new business model requires a comprehensive cross-functional approach in defining the new Global Online Business product and operating model as well as redesigned digital landscape. The Digital organization therefore requires a stable Digital Core with end-to-end process solutions supporting our Online business model. Seamless, scalable solutions are needed for growing volumes integrating business information in mega processes including different line of businesses (marketing, retail, customer service, finance, digital etc).
Write script for monitoring of E2E Flows as well as setup of application monitoring to support the digital product teams within Global Online Experience at the company. Coaching product teams to setup up necessary monitoring such as application monitoring, synthetic monitoring, real user monitoring etc pending on needs. This require close collaboration with Tech leads, developers as well as business.
- Strong knowledge in scripting languages ex Phyton, PowerShell, TICKscript, Selenium
- Experience from load testing ex VUGen, ZebraTester, JMeter
- Strong knowledge from APM tools such as “MS Application Insights”, “AppDynamics”, “Jaeger”, “Prometheus”
- Strong analytic skills and ability to comprehence large and complex digital landscape and application architecture
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Good knowledge within AI
- Good Log troubleshooting experience ( elastic search query, bash scripts)
- Knowledge of version control systems eg: GIT
- Setting up dashboards for reporting of Monitoring in realtime ex Graphana, Kibana, data dog, etc
- You need to be open minded and team player
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
- Solid knowledge in Agile methodologies