We are now looking for Senior Data engineers to our Data Management team.
The agile culture provides the tools needed to empower and engage teams to achieve great levels of productivity and quality. Be part of a data architecture and engineering team, dedicated to set and execute data strategy and architecture across Safe Vehicle Automation. Increase development productivity and recourse usage efficiencies by creating tools, methods, and pipelines that facilitate processing and management of raw data at scale. You will develop, test, and maintain data architectures such as databases and large-scale processing systems, considering our technical and business needs.
You have experience in working with data engineering and have a deep understanding of the problem space and have a hands-on experience of working with large real-world datasets. A broad overview and strong data architecture skills are required.
- You have strong programming skills in Python. Having experience with Scala and Java is a merit.
- You have knowledge and experience of various database systems and data warehouse solutions. You have experience in building data ETL pipelines, in addition to design and execution of data quality KPIs.
- You have experience in big data platforms, Spark and Hadoop.
- You are comfortable working with at least one of the major cloud providers, preferably Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Knowledge in Elasticsearch, as well as experience with workflow management tools such as Apache Airflow is meritorious.
- M.Sc. degree or higher. Good knowledge in English language both spoken and written, as well as a driver’s license (B), is required for the role.
- Having knowledge of GDPR and data privacy, and how to apply them in the context of data engineering is a merit
- Self-driven team player with high ambitions. As a person, you are curious, innovative, and entrepreneurial.
- You care about the people around you, and get things done. You appreciate agile software processes, data-driven development, and enjoy the develop-learn-iterate process.
- You have great communication and presentation skills and are open to share and collaborate.
- We believe that you have a drive to learn continuously and are flexible to broaden your experience to fit the agile way of working.