Customer Care is one of several agile product development teams within the Retail & Care ART which resides within the Relationships Product Area at Volvo Cars Digital. The ART is responsible for developing and deploying our global Salesforce products across the world.
Based on the Salesforce platform the Customer Care team support Volvo Cars operation teams to continually nurture customer relationships by enabling quality collaboration between retailers and care agents, through Volvo’s various channels and allowing access to curated information via knowledge data sharing.
We are now looking for a skilled business analyst who can secure that our products meet all requirements needed to secure business value. This is done in collaboration with business owners, product development teams and local market representatives. Acting as a liaison between business and technology, creative problem solving, impeccable communication and attention to detail are key skills expected in this role. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform.
- Secure the delivery of consumer and business value in various initiatives through stakeholder collaboration, need analyses and the use of data and insights
- Work cross several product teams having the end to end process and value in mind.
- Be the bridge between the business owners and the digital teams – translating business needs into clear digital requirements.
- Work with teams and stakeholders inside and outside the ART to make collaboration, coordination, and communication a smooth experience for everyone involved
- Conduct pre-studies on new initiatives related to the Retail & Care area and especially reviewing the dependency to the Customer Care product to create clarity on needed effort and value
- Bring clarity to sometimes scattered inputs from different business and digital organisations. Summarizing and presenting the big picture to managers and colleagues.
- Support colleagues with creating descriptive artifacts of the business need, guide in securing business value, coordinating issues and risks and communication of status to numerous stakeholders
- Provide ongoing consulting and expertise in key areas of focus and conduct product demos when needed
- Minimal configuring work
- Experience in Service Cloud. (Reports and Dashboards, Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Objects, Fields, Data Loaders, Email Templates, Hierarchies)
- Salesforce.com Admin and/or Sales Cloud certification is a bonus
- Experienced business analyst with a proven track record of delivering consumer and business value in large, complex, global organisations
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Experience from Agile ways of working (SaFE, SCRUM or similar)
- Structured and organized with the ability to prioritize and plan deliveries in a changing environment
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements and critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- A problem solver that can communicate and connect with the right people to solve issues at a fast pace. Great in simplifying and bringing clarity to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, having the ability of presenting to groups and running training sessions towards the users