Our client develop a new and exciting way to Continuously Deliver and Deploy (CDD) cloud software products into customers’ networks. They are looking for an excellent Python SW developer with consistent track record working with SW development. You will support the team with your open and sharing attitude and with your great skills in Python, developing new features for our clients 4G/5G products. They are organized in small, agile teams following the principles of Scrum.
- Develop & Test high quality Python SW.
- Perform Trouble Shooting and support your team’s deployment pipelines, but also many different products.
- A solution focused demeanour and be comfortable driving tasks in a team.
- Bachelor/Master of Science in relevant area or equivalent formal education.
- Excellent Python development skills and background in working with larger Python applications.
- Worked with pytest in general, and its mocking capabilities in particular.
- A good technical understanding of the concept Delivery/Deployment Pipeline
- Working experience with automation and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Spinnaker, (and preferably also Docker, and K8s)
- Experience working with automation pipelines. Previous work experience in Spinnaker is particularly useful.
- Kubernetes and Docker knowledge enough to deploy larger/more complex applications.