We are looking for you who want to develop your project management skills and like to have a holistic view of projects from concepts to customers. You like to grow and be part of a global, collaborative, diverse and learning organization.
As a Project Assurance Manager (PAM), you will be a key player within the Project Management Team by adding your expertise and knowledge in risk and time management, and proactively ensure fulfillment of the project end deliverables. The PAM interact and collaborate with team members and stakeholders to ensure that project goals are accomplished. The purpose is to ensure (together with CPM) that Volvo Buses projects are proactively handled, to assure project quality in order to ensure fulfilment of customer demands.
You will be part of the Project Assurance, Strategy and P&IT group and global network where we support the Volvo Buses projects, by taking the holistic view in a change oriented way with a positive attitude.
The team is part of the Product and Project Management department within Global Bus Technology. You will be surrounded by very skilled colleagues in a working environment where we help each other towards common success. We always strive for customer success, with a solid base in trust for each other and a passion that drives us to perform and make a change.
Who are you?
To be successful in this position we think that you are enthusiastic and proactive team player with good collaboration and communication skills. You also have the courage to ask the extra questions and have a persistent and structured way of working.
- You have some years of practical and functional project management experience
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Leadership skills and Cross functional working ability
- Fully proficient in English
- Risk and Time management experience and knowledge
- Automotive background
- PMI certification or similar is beneficial
- Experience from working with different project models, e.g Volvo development process.