Product Quality Leader EE with focus on software and diagnostics
The mission for a PQL is to be part of the team managing the improvement of quality on our products and services. In this team you will investigate quality issues, prioritize them and secure that appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Search, detect and quantify customer quality issues
- Perform pre-investigation of field quality issues
- Initiate, coordinate and prioritize quality actions
- Ensure communication on product quality or on customer satisfaction within the organization
- Master degree in technical area or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge about aftermarket, quality processes and product
- Good knowledge of heavy duty vehicle development
- Excellent communication, networking and presentation skills.
- Excellent English skills
- Previous assignments is a merit
- EE Diagnostic skill is a merit
- You are curious and driven.
- You have the ability to find new ways of working and follow through on your tasks.
- You like to communicate with and are often in direct contact with dealers/market companies.
- As a team player you focus on continuously improving your deliveries and way of working.