The Door Control, Locking & Alarm Team within ART Side & Roof (Vehicle Platform Solution), owns, design and develop functions for Locking, Alarm and different openings of the vehicle (such as windows, doors and tailgate) to provide the best customer user experience in our future vehicles.
To strengthen thier SW team our client is now looking for a software developer.
As software developer, you will be involved in all stages from requirement definition to validation and verification. You will be part of the agile team and have interfaces with stakeholders internally and externally.
It’s important that you are a structured, and self-motivated team player who will demonstrate contribution and collaboration.
- B.Sc. grade within Electrical, Computer, Engineering Physics or equivalent level of education
- Good understanding/working experience of C/C++
- Familiar with Git/Gerrit
- Well familiar with how to design software
- Automotive experience
- Familiar with CI
- Familiar with DevOps
- Familiar with Agile way of working
- Linux experience
- Basic knowledge of software verification in different test setups
- Experience with CANoe and CANalyzer
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Problem solving
- Close collaboration
- Learn & Adapt (Flexible)
- B driving licenses