As our Lead Durability Test Engineer you will be responsible for the planning and execution of durability tests, ranging from validation of components, subsystem to full vehicle data acquisition. The tests will be performed at our internal durability laboratory and the vehicle data acquisition at our proving ground.
As part of your job you will analyze and report identified concerns and work in close cooperation with design engineers and feature engineers to improve the vehicle durability performance. You will also support us in our work to become even better, this by improving our test facilities, test methods and identify verification needs for new technologies and support and coach your team members.
Who are you?
We believe that to be successful in this position you need to have a genuine interest in the automotive industry and mechanical testing. You have a curiosity to find out how things work and practical work comes natural for you. You have a creative personality with ability to generate ideas.
We also believe that you have/are:
- A strong customer and end-user mindset
- Ability to lead and coordinate
- Communicative and good at establishing relationships for cooperation
- Well organized and structured with the ability to drive things to completion
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minmum 5 years of experience from durability testing
- Good understanding of data acquisition systems for vehicle data collection
- Good experience from MTS Flextest, RPC Pro and CANalyze
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Please note that this is a senior position. Previous job experience from durability testing is a must.