This is a hands-on cyber security position, we expect the individual to join our team to have previous experience and that is why the position is on this level.
We expect any candidate to have a background in embedded/automotive when it comes to:
- truck or car development at any level, preferably experience in our company’s embedded & software factory processes (for example the ABC integration flow or similar)
- hands on integration and testing experience, fault tracing
- diagnostics & communication protocols – general and automotive specific
- experience of working in different systems, like system rigs or other HIL/SIL environments.
- an individual with a good sense when it comes to confidentiality
- a curious mind & willingness to try and explore when it comes to cyber security combined with our own development & trucks
We value individuals that have a genuine interest in cyber security in their everyday life.
If you’ve mainly focused on cyber security when it comes to GDPR, ISO & process or specification work then this position is not for you. If you’ve worked with web security, then this step into the embedded cyber security might be a bit of a stretch – but anything is possible if you’re willing to learn!
The trucks are getting more and more connected in a variety of technical solutions, each and every area needs to be verified from a security perspective. We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our cybersecurity test and verification team. You will join us in the task of verifying and ensuring the overall security of our trucks.
In our team you will both verify cybersecurity requirements and more importantly perform creative exploratory testing. You will learn new test tools as well as develop your own security tools.
The high variety of technical areas enforces you to be a continuous learner and a person who likes to learn new test methods and security tools. This means, you need to be someone who likes to work in different technical focus areas and can easily switch between tasks and test scopes.
Most importantly you should have:
Hands on experience within cybersecurity testing.
Deeper security knowledge in any of these focus areas:
- Automotive domain network knowledge, e.g. CAN-, LIN-, Automotive Ethernet-networks etc.
- Wireless communication, e.g. WiFi, Bluetooth, RF etc.
- Embedded Systems
- Linux, Android and/or iOS
- Network security
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Programming and/or scripting skills