We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst / PM to lead IT development activities – big and small, with a high-amount of interaction with colleagues on a global level and on-sites. The tasks span across the domains PDM & VPDM, with a focus on PDM.
When working as a Business Analyst in, Develop Mechanical Solutions and Digital Engineering you will need to be able to handle a variety of activities within the domain, all the way from compiling root cause analysis, leading pre-studies, to global deployments of solutions while managing customer expectations and interaction.
- Investigate and conclude on Digital Engineering change requests.
- Drive the brake down of needs into deliverables, with a strong focus on business value.
- Manage the day-to-day activities to secure business value objectives of the delivery.
- Secure that the deliverables are documented in our tools.
- Lead change management activities to ensure successful deployment and rollout of new processes and IT solutions.
Required competencies for the position
- PDM domain knowledge
- Experience from working in an agile delivery organization
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience from and knowledge of IT development in Process and IT projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience within product/technology or IT development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Additional preferred competencies for the position
- KOLA knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to dynamically manage scope, time, quality and delivery
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
As a person, you are driven, innovative and you have a strong customer focus and a service-minded attitude. You are curious and have a natural tendency to question how things are done. You enjoy teamwork, contribute with team spirit and you like taking responsibility, act with integrity and with a results-oriented mind set.