Our customer’s project “SAP Order Entry Automation” (SOEA) is initiated to automate order entry. The project is now in the preparation phase, doing the analysis, development, testing and production of the solution to 6 customers. After the preparation, the project will move into the rollout project. The goal with automation is to capture incoming order emails from customers, read fields on the order, check quote price in CPQ, enter the order into SAP and attach the order file that was sent by the customer to the order in SAP.
Now, in order to complete the roll-out phase with another 120 customers, the project is in need of an IT Analyst that can support with below tasks.
Description of Tasks:
- Support the IT and Business in coordinating roll-out of 120 customers with an industrialised approach of 5 new customers onboarded each week.
- Participate in test sessions and follow-up actions
- Evaluate the solution regarding RPA, integration, business process and related systems
- Coordinate detailed corrections based on errors/deviations during test and deployment sessions
- Coordinating stakeholders and customers on a daily basis
- Manage ad-hoc activities in the roll-out phase of the order entry automation process
- Support the ITPM in various tasks
- Close collaboration with business project team
- Co-lead with business in analysing customer variations and exceptions
- Knowledge in robotics as well as analysis and automation of processes.
- Business and IT experience and knowledge
- Coordination and project management skills
- Process analysis
- Experience in leading test sessions of IT projects as well as test set up and test material creation
- Knowledge in processes and IT-application configuration
- Strong communications skills and a structured way of working that makes it easy for people to contribute and deliver according to the time plan