We are working in a cross-functional way from requirement, concept and design, final verification, implementation in production and aftermarket. Together with system responsible and attribute owners you will do breakdown of stakeholders needs into cell module requirements. You will be the owner of the Cell Module, responsible for the requirement specification and securing that the Cell module developed by a supplier meet the requirements and quality targets. You will closely evaluate and communicate around implementation and verification. You will be involved in technical decisions towards projects and suppliers, making sure that we continuously improve the quality.
We believe that to be successful in this position, you are a pragmatic team player that loves to develop System designs/components with the customer in focus. You have a broad knowledge and experience of both Electrical and Mechanical development. You need to have a very good understanding of building blocks in a complete battery pack and understand how they impact ESS performance and functionality. Confident in leading technical solution towards suppliers and product teams. We also believe that you feel comfortable of owning and take responsibility of your system and do so with great attitude.
We believe that you have:
- M.Sc in Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics or similar
- 6 years’ experience of technical lead, system/component ownership in a mechatronic system.
- 4 years of experience from design & architecture within Energy Storage Systems
- Experience of the battery technologies/systems within the application of electric vehicles
- Experience in breaking down requirement and balancing requirement between stakeholders and technical solution.
It is considered a merit if you have experience within one or several of the following:
- GCR/Component owner or PME
- Cell characteristics