We are now looking for a new colleague as GDL Group Design Leader for Sealing /Trim.
Are you looking for a position where you can develop your leadership competencies, continue to build on your technical skills, as well as building and maintaining a network that includes people from all areas in the company?
You will work in an agile team of other GDL; s and our focus is the Seals/trim around the moving glass at the door. Your responsibility is to handle different tasks including all development phases but also in running production.
What you’ll do
- Work as a GDL with a focus for the Sealing/Trim.
- Create and lead different task
- Contact with design teams, other groups, properties and manufacturing
- Responsible for creating, preparing, and releasing technical documentations
- Responsible for budget and cost.
- Responsible for managing the release of all technical documents (ESOW/DPR/TR/Drawings/Models/etc.)
- Task managements, projects and running production.
- We are looking for you who have B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Automotive, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- You are structured and solution driven, with high integrity and professionalism. It is also important that you can focus on both daily issues and long-term visions, with a holistic view.
- We also believe that you have extensive communication abilities. You trust in people and power of collaboration; hence teamwork is your constant approach while solving the tasks.
- You have product development experiences and automotive processes and systems are well known.